04 November 2009

Gottschee - Malo resnice




Gottschee - Malo resnice 7'', 1991

Slovenia
Front Rock, 1991
Heavy Metal / (Punk)

(04 tracks, 20 min, 7''Vinyl~Audacity~FLAC~wav~Lame~Mp3@320kbps, 47MB)

A1 Tocata v D-duru za bas in orkester
A2 Malo resnice
B1 3. bojevniki preteklosti
B2 Abadon No2


This is Front Rock 007 release and is probably my favorite FR band, but I also
don't know anything about them, because I was only 7 years old when this 7inch came out :P


The sound is a mix between heavy metal and punk tempo attitude.
Songs base more on instrumental concept though.
According to this four tracks, Gottschee was very quality band. I don't know what happened to them and if there are some other recordings left.
There exists a Gottschee lyrics - written by Robert Burnič, collection book released also in 1991.
Well, if you have some other information, let me know.


Download

No comments: