22 April 2008

M.I.L.K. - M.I.L.K.


M.I.L.K. - M.I.L.K., 2000

Slovenia
Indie label; Komuna interesnih dejavnosti, April 2000
Punk Rock
(12 tracks, 28min, CD~EAC~Lame~Mp3@320kbps, 77MB)


M.I.L.K. was a four piece band from Ptuj, Slovenia. I don't know much about them. They appear on a live split cassette (Not The Same, MILK; (SLO), Radikalna promjena, Verbalni delikt; (CRO)) from MKNŽ club from 1996 and No Border Jam vol. 2 compilation with song: Pero's song.
As I heard they were very active in sub cultural scene in Ptuj and area near it. This self titled debut album is also bands only full length.
Album contains three covers (Misfits, Pete Townshend, ?)

Download

2 comments:

Plastic Fact Records said...

The Munsters Theme:
"The instrumental theme song, titled "The Munsters' Theme", was composed by composer/arranger Jack Marshall."
-Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Munsters

Thank you for all the posts, from San Diego, CA!

punk 'o' jamar said...

Cheers mate.